I thought I did... TLS is transport layer security between the mail client (CF) and the SMTP server. Its essentially SMTP over SSL.

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"What is objectionable, what is dangerous about extremists is not that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant."
    -- Robert F. Kennedy, 1964