I think what he means is that if a recorder creates a file and sends it,
then corrects it and sends again, the recipient could open the first one and
think it is the most current version when it isn't. It wasn't identified as
an issue by Peyton but I could see how it could cause someone an issue. My
response to that would be to not mail the PDF as an attachment but rather
email a link to the user. The link would either lead to a real PDF, stored
on disk, or to a CFM file that generates the PDF when it is requested. That
would get rid of any caching issue as the file requested is always the
latest version.

--
Howard Fore, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The universe tends toward maximum irony. Don't push it." - Jeff Atwood