I believe there are a couple of open source mail bouncing applications on
riaforge.com as well as Ray Camden had a small utility that was created an
additional interface in your ColdFusion administrator to inspect your mail
spool.  These could help in your troubleshooting.

Teddy R. Payne, ACCFD
Google Talk - teddyrpa...@gmail.com