Hi,

I have a datasource defined lets say XYZ and I use this XYZ dsn as
clientstorage.

I am getting this error message after page request. Everything works fine
except that the page has this error at end of page.

500 Operation failed on the data source named "XYZ".
Operation failed on the data source named "XYZ".

My search on google gave me clues that it could be a client variable causing
problem or space for table storing client variables or Oracle db(which
doesnt apply to me). So far, not sure what is the root of this problem.
Which log file I need to check to track more info about this error?

Any ideas as to what could be causing this error.

Thanks,

<Ajas Mohammed />
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.