Hi,

I believe so because same sql server account/user is used to for all DSN we
have i.e. about 10-15 dsn's and we never had this problem with any of the
dsn's. So its really weird.

We have two appl's lets say MainApp and SubApp where MainApp is /MainApp and
subApp is /MainApp/SubApp. Both have there own Appplication.cfm file and we
have clientmanagement yes and clientstorage pointing to same DSN lets say
XYZ like this sessionmanagement="no" setclientcookies="yes"
clientmanagement="yes" clientstorage="XYZ"

One user was getting this error in MainApp and I was getting the same error
in subApp. Some users were not getting *any* errors at all.

I got rid of MainApp error using this code at very end of logout screen. <cfset
client.hitcount = 1> .Thats strange because I dont use StructClear(Client).
Someone mentioned that if you used StructClear then use hitcount.

I am so confused now because client.hitcount thing worked and we havent used
it for any of our sites which work fine.

Any suggestions? By the way, I have not tried hitcount method on the SubApp
application yet.

<Ajas Mohammed />
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.