From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Wes Byrd
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 8:39 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: RE: [ACFUG Discuss] CF8 Rich Text Editor

If you want full control in your hosted environment, I would just
download FCKEditor and use it the old fashioned way.  :)   Otherwise,
you could "hack" the settings a bit by setting them in a <script ..>
block just before your <cftextarea ...> tag code.  All of the CFIDE code
will load at the top of your page.  Any setting set below that might
override any above it.  Something like....

<script ...> FCKConfig.ImageBrowser = true; </script>
<cftextarea ...>

I have not tried this... but it might be worth a shot.

Wes