Teddy: Thank you for the link!

I'd love to look at that code. However, I appear to be a complete and total idiot, as I cannot find a download link on that page and the only link for the project (http://svn.riaforge.org/PayPalCFC/) is dead.

And, I'm not trying to be a smart a** either - I seriously do not see a link in my browser. Maybe that's why the project as 3,954 views and 0 downloads?

Derrick Peavy
derr...@derrickpeavy.com
404-786-5036