Yes.  Unfortunately, that project was last updated in April of 07.  I
tried using it on a project some time back and seem to remember that it
was no longer compatible with the latest updates that PayPal had made
with its system.

I ended up using PayPal's provided CF API code (that is a total mess).
You can find that here:

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=develo
per/library_download_sdks

Are you using the above or something else?

Wes