Has anyone else had huge problems with using CFBuilder's RDS implementation?
Specifically, this error:

"The connection to the remote JNDI server on host alienetworks.com at port
2910 has failed (as have all backup hosts listed, if any) - please verify
that the server is running and the NamingService is available"

The last word I got from Adobe was that this is a 'known issue' -- seems
like the fact that RDS simply doesn't work at all for some folks would be a
significant issue indeed.

I've installed the admin scripts, service is up and running, port 2910 is
open, still no love - do I need to keep on using CF Studio? :)

Any insight appreciated.

W. Sean Harrison
Founder, CTO
ALIENetworks LLC