Does anyone know an estimate of when Adobe plans to release CFBuilder and
CF 9? I know they are in beta now - but for some project planning where I
work, we need to know if it is worth the time to investigate upgrading to
CF 9 instead of CF 8, which is what we are currently planning before
year's end.  If CF 9 was released in October at the latest, we could go
directly to 9 from 7 before January.