Jeff,
As this is for the demo, you probably want to load all your data at
"OnApplicationStart" into either application scoped query variables or query
objects, to avoid reading your data more than once per application
instantiation.  Put into the demo or installation instructions with the
caveats about where the data is coming from, so the client is not expecting
a certain behavior.

Just suggestions though.  =)

Teddy R. Payne, ACCFD
Google Talk - teddyrpa...@gmail.com