I think the issue with this may be the timing.  I am trying to send them a
self-contained simple demo app and trying to keep from having to set up
datasources and/or sending them passwords to the db on my end.  I thought it
would be easy using wddx but I have the one hiccup of getting them the file
to deserialize.