On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Clarke Bishop <cbis...@resultantsys.com> wrote:
> But, then, for my admin pages, where I want to allow logged in users to
> submit forms with <meta> tags and javascript, how do I disable the XSS
> check. If the XSS check is in OnRequest, it already happened before I got to
> the admin cfm page.

You can certainly do conditional logic inside the onRequest if you
want.  A combination of the user's authentication token and
page/event/fuseaction name should be enough to conditionally allow
certain content.

Just be very very careful here, you may assume that authenticated
users can be trusted more then the outside world.  That is usually
true, but it doesn't mean that someone you trust won't get hit by a
XSS attack after they are already authenticated.  You're likely not
going to be a large enough target to worry too much about this, but
it's something to be aware of.

-Cameron

--
Cameron Childress