Go into CF Help and look up the Preservesinglequotes function.

Forrest C. Gilmore
Dusty Hale wrote:
Yep that runs fine.

This is really strange. The value of the qText variable is the same as the query below yet when I stuff #qText# in there, it somehow doubles the quotes by itself. Damn I just don't get how it could or would do that.

If I output the value of the qText variable on a page, quotes are correct. Have you ever seen anything like this?

Thanks,
Dusty