Yea that's a good point Dean. Will <cfqueryparam> tags solve that? Also if
using a connection string approach as opposed to a cfquery tag, what's the
best way to deal with SQLInjection?

I know what SQLinjection is and I'm sure I should probably be more concerned
with it that I have been in the past. Thanks for pointing that out and I'm
going to make it a point to do better in that area.

Dusty