From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Howard
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 12:00 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] cfdocument error

Charile-

I got pulled in 3 different directions and away from this issue.  Looking
more at the code again the other day, I think the cfsavecontent tag may
resolve the problem but I haven't had a chance to test it yet.  The
pdf/flashpaper that is being created is fairly large with lots of big images
of receipts.  I think there are 11 images that are full page images for
expense report reasons.

They had me just zip up the images and send them because it was in immediate
need for an expense report audit.

I'll update once I get a chance to test.

Jeff