From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Steve Ross
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 2:44 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] ColdFusion system account access to database

You might have to use "user@domain" as your user name...

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 2:02 PM, Rob Saxon
<saxon...@mercer.edu<mailto:saxon...@mercer.edu>> wrote:
Our DBA is wanting use to use an Active Directory domain account to access an
internal database.  He has given our CF service account access to the DB, but I
am having difficulty getting a data source to connect thru CF Admin.  Is it
possible to do this?  So far, I'm using domain\system account name as the data
source user name and corresponding password.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Rob

Rob Saxon