Woah, well that's different, Rob. You say in your second comment that you
get "No suitable driver". You'd not indicated that before. That's a very
different problem (of either CF not finding the class, or there being a
class loading issue, or a conflict with other drivers. More on that in a
moment.)

But it's unclear exactly when you get this. You had said earlier you got the
"no login modules" when you used an "other" driver. I'd asked what you got
when you used a regular driver and no username/pw.

And you reply here that you get the "no suitable driver" error "If the JDBC
URL is blank and Connection string is." Well hang on, the JDBC URL can't
ever be blank, and you only see it when using an "other" driver, so can you
clarify?

As for "no suitable driver", that happens often when you are trying to use
other wrapping drivers, like those with SeeFusion or FusionReactor. Just to
be clear and to avoid considerin gthat, you're not using those, even for any
other CF datasources, right? And you do have the

And you're still trying this on CF7, right? And you applied the new JDBC
drivers as discussed in the technote earlier in this thread, right? Are you
positive that you put the jar in the right place [cf]\lib, and not
[cf]\wwwroot\WEB-INF\lib\, as is often discussed for using other drivers?
You may want to check that other location and ensure there's no
macromedia_drivers.jar there. Indeed, what other jars are there? There may
be a few, but go ahead and list them and let's see if any look suspicious.

You may also want to look at the "settings summary" in the CF Admin, which
includes a listing of the "CF Server Java Class" and the "Java Class Path".
Look there also for any driver jars: normally there would be only one in
each.

Finally, to be clear, you have restarted CF since implementing the new
drivers, right?

/charlie