Thanks for the info Charlie. I'm going to have to have download the updates and run them from the command line. The box in question is a Solaris 10 machine, and I've had nothing but issues with CF 10 on Solaris unfortunately. The biggest issue is that in CF Administrator, clicking the "submit" button on any page after changing a setting throws an error and logs the user out. You can log back in and try it again, but the result will be the same. I've found this to be true after installing the mandatory certificate fix. So, I'd hope that update 5 addresses this issue.