From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Mike Staver
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 6:13 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] ColdFusion 10 updates Offline

Thanks for the info Charlie. I'm going to have to have download the updates
and run them from the command line. The box in question is a Solaris 10
machine, and I've had nothing but issues with CF 10 on Solaris
unfortunately. The biggest issue is that in CF Administrator, clicking the
"submit" button on any page after changing a setting throws an error and
logs the user out. You can log back in and try it again, but the result will
be the same. I've found this to be true after installing the mandatory
certificate fix. So, I'd hope that update 5 addresses this issue.