From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Dawn Hoagland
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 9:32 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] ColdFusion 10 updates Offline

Formatting problems when passing text files between Windows and 'nix have
been around since anyone needed to pass text files between Windows and 'nix.
Windows implements a different method of the linefeed character.

Notepad should always be safe.  But I've occasionally had problems there as
well.....

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 11:10 PM, Charlie Arehart <char...@carehart.org>