Thanks Steve,

I will try that. The code hinting and syntax checking features of CFB2 are hard
to find in other IDEs.

________________________________
 From: Steve Duys <steve...@gmail.com>
To: "discussion@acfug.org" <discussion@acfug.org>
Cc: "discussion@acfug.org" <discussion@acfug.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2013 7:52 AM
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] ColdFusion Builder freezes abruptly

I wanted to echo Cameron's email.. I experienced similar. I wanted to also
share another alternative that I have switched to: intellij IDEA.
Multi-language support, but understands CF. Has a fast extended find and the
ability to export search results. Also understands source control out of the
box. It is commercial with a price tag, but well worth it. Trial dl at:
www.jetbrains.com/idea

-Steve

Sent from my iPhone