IIS isn't in the mix on this server at all. CQ is running as a standalone application server on port 4503 with no other firewall or load balancer in between itself and the LDAP server.

On 2/24/2014 8:26 AM, Charlie Arehart wrote:
OK, but even if it's a Tomcat app (as is CF10+ itself), that doesn't rule
out IIS as a player in the equation. They (or a customer) could choose to
implement it behind IIS, or of course Apache, or indeed Tomcat's own web
server (as is the case with the "built-in web server" in CF10).

So I think you will want to confirm if that's so. For instance, if the URL
to access this web app has no port then it's using port 80, and if you run
IIS that would typically (though not necessarily) mean that you were running
that web app through IIS. Even if there is some other non-standard port,
that could STILL be pointing to a site defined in IIS. Only you (or someone
there with access to IIS, if not you) can know for sure. I'd confirm it
before continuing to look elsewhere.

From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Mike Staver
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2014 9:35 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Cc: <discussion@acfug.org>
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] LDAP file size limit

Thanks for the info Charlie. The application being used is Adobe CQ, now
called Adobe AEM. So, it's written in Java, and deployed in a similar
fashion as a war file to tomcat. I don't believe it's a setting in AEM,
because the stack trace for the error refers to the application losing the
connection to ldap because it was reset. There also aren't any network
devices between the application and ldap servers. So, based on the error I'm
seeing, I still think it is coming from LDAP itself. Previous to this, I
have never tried to store files directly into LDAP, so I'm hoping to find
some sort of a property that I can adjust to work around this.

-Mike