I'm using CF 9 to try and create a spreadsheet from a template. The
spreadsheet has 2 sheets, 1 that has charts on it, 2 contains the data used
to create the charts.

The data for sheet 2 is stored in MS SQL database and I'm querying that and
trying to write to the second sheet that contains the formulas to have the
charts auto-generated.

I'm getting the following error message when I try to update the sheet that
contains the data that I wrote to sheet 2. The updates work for sheet 1 but
when I try to update sheet 2 I get the error.

An exception occurred while using action=update.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
The workbook already contains a sheet of this name

Here is the code (I simplified the loop to try for testing/dev):

<cfspreadsheet action="read"
src="#application.rootDir#assets\C3d\IgG_Single_Template.xlsm"
name="Patient_Output" sheet="1">
<cfspreadsheet action="read"
src="#application.rootDir#assets\C3d\IgG_Single_Template.xlsm"
name="newCalc_P1" sheet="2">
<cfset
SpreadsheetSetCellValue(Patient_Output,patientResults.patientName,7,5)>
<cfset SpreadsheetSetCellValue(Patient_Output,patientResults.clinic,8,5)>
<cfset
SpreadsheetSetCellValue(Patient_Output,DateFormat(patientResults.patientDOB,"mm/dd/yyyy"),9,5)>
<cfset
SpreadsheetSetCellValue(Patient_Output,DateFormat(patientResults.sampleDate,"mm/dd/yyyy"),10,5)>
<cfset
SpreadsheetSetCellValue(Patient_Output,DateFormat(patientResults.reportDate,"mm/dd/yyyy"),11,5)>
<cfset SpreadsheetSetCellValue(Patient_Output,patientResults.doctor,12,5)>
<cfset SpreadsheetSetCellValue(Patient_Output,"link goes here",13,3)>
<cfloop from="1" to="20" index="i">
 <cfset SpreadsheetSetCellValue(newCalc_P1,".5",2,2)>
</cfloop>
<!--- Write both sheets to the new file. --->
<cfspreadsheet action="write" filename="#theFile#" name="Patient_Output"
overwrite="true">
<cfspreadsheet action="update" filename="#theFile#" name="newCalc_P1"
sheetname="newCalc_P1">
<!--- Redirect user to the patient spreadsheet. --->
<cflocation url="/C3d/individual_results/#patientResults.lname#.xlsm">

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff