I have tried all sorts of workarounds for this issue. I just tried
splitting the excel workbook into two separate workbooks and then combining
them in the last step and I keep getting the same error when trying to add
the second sheet to the workbook.

Anyone ever had this issue and know how to resolve it?

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator.

  The following information is meant for the website developer for
debugging purposes.    Error Occurred While Processing Request      An
exception occurred while using action=update.   org.apache.poi.POIXMLException:
org.apache.poi.openxml4j.exceptions.InvalidOperationException: A part with
the name '/xl/drawings/drawing2.xml' already exists : Packages shall not
contain equivalent part names and package implementers shall neither create
nor recognize packages with equivalent part names. [M1.12]       Resources:

   - Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about
   the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging >
   Debug Output Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
   - Check the ColdFusion documentation
<http://www.adobe.com/go/prod_doc>to verify that you are using the
correct syntax.
   - Search the Knowledge Base <http://www.adobe.com/go/prod_support/> to
   find a solution to your problem.

    Browser   Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/27.0  Remote Address   108.73.189.89  Referrer
http://dunwoodylabs.com/office/loginForm.cfm  Date/Time   14-Mar-14 11:58 AM