Troy-

You haven't really given much detail about your problem. What was the
error? What line of code? What input caused the problem? What about all the
other libraries you are including - what does that code look like?

My first guess would be that one of the libraries you are including has a
catch statement that is not rethrowing the exception...

You may want to use a gist for the code instead of trying to paste it
inline into an email: https://gist.github.com/

-Cameron

--
Cameron Childress