I’ll keep that in mind for future questions. Thanks for the heads up……

Here is the current code snip:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/221cdeef2f606ec8a17c

This is the error that was reported:

Lexical error at line 5, column 63. Encountered: "\"" (34), after : "" null

As far as the error, I’ve addressed the problem with a test of URL.ID. But my
real question is why the error escaped the try/catch block at all. <cfcatch
type=”any”> should have caught anything regardless of whether the error
originated in the contained logic block or some other method called by it, yes?

Thank you,

Troy Jones
Technical Manager
Third Wave Digital