Can you share your code so we can see whats going on and if possible a
snapshot.

If you havent tried already, try looking at Firebug or Chromes Inspector
console to see if you get any errors when you click on sort.  It could be
as simple as name of an element vs id of an element Or a complex issue in
which case I would go with what others have suggested.

Thanks,

<Ajas Mohammed />
iUseDropbox(http://db.tt/63Lvone9)
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.