Hi All,
1. What are the key points I need to be aware of when moving from ColdFusion
9(CF 9) standard to ColdFusion 11(CF 11) standard?
2. Our applications were built several years ago and use Application.cfm
instead of Application.cfc Can this cause any issues?
3. The back-end is MySQL and web server is IIS on a Windows Server 2008 OS.
Does CF 11 integrate well with these?

4. How long would the upgrade process take? I understand any unexpected glitch
can delay it, but how long does it generally take for a 8 core Pentium CPU
having 8GB RAM on a Windows Server 2008 OS? The other applications running on
the server are MySQL and MS-Security essentials.

Our server team does not have time to assist us with the upgrade. We have been
advised to use managed hosting at
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion-family/hosting-partners.htmlbut don't
know if any of those companies provide assistance for version upgrades like our
case.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks