On 27/01/2015 2:42 AM, stephane de Labrusse wrote:
> It is fun to see servers on a Map, because you see friends around you
> and it is interesting to see the repartition per towns in a country.
> Indeed if you take as example Australia, quite sure that all are in
> the east and it is the same in France, the centre is a desert with no
> name.

I am with you or should I say near others :-)

Seriousely, this is an example of a feature that is needed for the
future of this little engine, it needs to be able to boast about its
usage, it is essential to be able to point to users big and small that
this server is everywhere, and for good reason it JUST WORKS :-)

I am sorry if I offend here but dribbling on about the whys and whats
and maybe next release is a load of you know what. We need to just get
it done.

It needs to be included in this release, maybe not in its ultimate form
but at least something that provides the basics.

This has been an unpaid announcement :-) excuse me if I am a tad blunt..

TerryF