On 04/10/2019 14:51, Florian Snow wrote:
> 
> 
> On October 4, 2019 2:13:10 PM GMT+02:00, Daniel Pocock <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
>> The highly defamatory emails sent by Matthias Kirschner and
>> Florian Snow recently are examples of Google-sponsored terrorism
>> against
>> people who question Google's influence.
> 
> This is almost funny. For someone who claims to fight for fair exchange of 
> thoughts, Daniel is doing a fair amount of name-calling. I don't understand 
> how posting a summary is defamatory, but lying, calling people terrorists and 
> bullies is not. Perhaps I should be used to Daniel's hypocrisy by now.


terrorism = promoting fear by hurting people

I told people that I withdrew from some of my activities due to family
reasons, including the death of my father and other matters of a similar
level of tragedy.  A few days later your email appears complaining I
didn't do everything I should have done as a volunteer.  It wasn't just
unsympathetic, it was a horrendous way to respond.

Many people write to me privately telling me that they are happy to see
someone asking questions but they are afraid to ask the same questions
because they don't want vicious personal attacks like that in response.

There seems to be some pattern, large donations from Google to Debian,
the donations also hidden from public scrutiny and at the same time, an
increasing level of hostility emerges.

Regards,

Daniel
_______________________________________________
Discussion mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.fsfellowship.eu/mailman/listinfo/discussion

Reply via email to