On October 4, 2019 3:45:10 PM GMT+02:00, Daniel Pocock <[email protected]> 
wrote:
>Volunteers are not obliged to inform FSFE e.V. about their family life.

I did not claim otherwise.


>reduced my RMLL trip to a single day.  Nobody actually asked why,

We didn't know, so we couldn't ask.


>There are many private situations where a volunteer would not be able
>to disclose any details at all.

I would imagine that in such a situation, said volunteer would not attack 
others for not trying to talk to him when in fact the reason for a conversation 
not taking place was the limited availability of that volunteer. So again, I am 
sorry that the timing was bad, but if you tell people "you didn't try to talk 
to me", don't be surprised if people tell you "well, you weren't there". Did 
you ask any of us about family emergencies before accusing us of not making an 
effort? Did you ask about a volunteer's personal life before  publicly claiming 
they were a government spy?


>While these things are ongoing, while various mailing lists are
>actively
>censoring mail about conflicts of interest and Google

I am not sure which mailing lists you mean, but I can tell you that none of the 
FSFE mailing lists do that.  And from what I have seen on the FSF mailing 
lists, I don't have that impression either.


>it is hard to talk about forgiveness.

I agree. It is not easy for me either after everything that happened. My offer 
still stands. Also for anyone else who is interested in these topics, feel free 
to contact me personally or anyone else in the FSFE community.
_______________________________________________
Discussion mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.fsfellowship.eu/mailman/listinfo/discussion

Reply via email to