On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 03:08:14PM -0400, Scott Ullrich wrote:
> On 6/21/06, Eugen Leitl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >I suggest to move back to default m0n0wall design and artwork.
>
> System -> Theme -> pfSense

I *am* running this, of course. I don't know when you forked,
but m0n0 looks very different from above.

> >It is much superior in look and usability, imo. I would go so
> >far to file this as a bug.
>
> Get real.  Thats the silliest thing I have heard all week.

Bugs are not classified by clown noses. Bugs are classified by what
users think are bugs. I can live with the current optics, but rest
assured: if you think the current theme is superior, by objective
criteria it's not (how about a poll?). Again, no flamage intended.
It's a great piece of software otherwise (there was a reason I
switched from m0n0, you know).