On 6/21/06, Eugen Leitl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Bugs are not classified by clown noses. Bugs are classified by what
users think are bugs. I can live with the current optics, but rest
assured: if you think the current theme is superior, by objective
criteria it's not (how about a poll?). Again, no flamage intended.
It's a great piece of software otherwise (there was a reason I
switched from m0n0, you know).

If you like the theme that much then take the time to port it back and
submit it.  Otherwise your voice is not going to be very loud.  We
really like the way the theme is now.

Scott