On 6/21/06, Eugen Leitl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 02:09:41PM -0500, Bill Marquette wrote:

> That's kind of inflamatory, but change the theme to pfsense and you'll

No trolling intended. I do really consider the current pfsense
artwork a major regression on m0n0wall look and feel.

> have the ugly old look back.

No, the icons and the color scheme are still different.
For instance, the firewall rules buttons are absurdly
overwrought. It would be a major improvement to get
the m0n0 default ones back.

pfSense != m0n0wall.  We're a fork.  We may have "regressed" on a
theme that is no longer our default.  We certainly welcome patches -
cascading style sheets can be a real pain to get right.  And honestly,
we spend a LOT of time writing themeable code (I'm constantly fixing
items with hard-coded paths) - it's certainly easier to write
non-themeable code which would result in the old pfSense theme
disappearing.  With that said alot of the color scheme is still in
code I believe which will make it difficult to make a non-red theme.

--Bill