Snort requires 1.0-RC3.

On 10/4/06, Donald Pulsipher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I tried to install the snort package but get an error. This was on my Soekris
embedded box with the embedded version 1.0-RC1a.

Here is the output :
-----
Installation of snort FAILED!
Downloading package configuration file... failed!

Installation aborted.

Installation halted.
-----

Do I need to do something to the installed embedded version to allow it to
install packages ? Or am I SOL because its embedded ?

-Don