Its a 4801 with the fastest processor I could get (266). We'll see what I can
do with it, I don't plan on using a default config with snort. I know I'm going
to have to tweak it. With the right setup, I believe running snort on the
embedded image _is_ feasable. If I do manage to pull it off, I'll share what I
did.

-Don