On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 23:50:23 +0200, E L wrote:

> Everyone who is willing to listen deserve an answer.
> Every langauge you can understand deserve to be read.
> And every person who believe in making the world a better place
> deserve our respect.

In principle you are right, but this thread has deteriorated into
new low (even for this mailing list). Our cause and the existence
of Hamakor is not strengthen by such discussions.

I beg all participants to address ideas ONLY. Please do not include
personal references and insults (personal or institutional).

Ehud.

--
 @@@@@@ @@@ @@@@@@ @    @   Ehud Karni                       אהוד קרני
     @    @      @  @@  @   Senior System Support   תמיכה במערכות מחשב