I saw that you sent an E-mail message canceling all of your talks
     in Israel= in the upcoming visit.

Not all of them -- only the ones at universities.  It is the
universities that the funders object to.  I have one planned talk
which is not at a university, which I still plan to give.

I will forward your message to them.  I hope you can indeed work
something out, because cooperation between Israelis and Palestinians
is good.

Another possible approach is to find other venues for the other talks
I was going to give in Israel.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation