Hi all,
I'm experiencing a problem while trying to export to any format (doesn't
matter if it xls, csv, whatever...).
The thing is that I have inside a <display:column> some html code such as a
link (<a href="something">a value</a>). Well, when exporing, that HTML code
generated by manually is being exported. I want to prevent that data to be
exported.

The code would be as follows:

<display:column  sortProperty="dxc"
                         title="Network Element (DXC)"
                         sortable="true"

'${row.anotherProperty}');"  >
                a value
</display:column>

Is it possible to export only the value of dxc? or should I write an
exporter which prevents that behaviour?

Thanks in advance,

Nico