I found a workaround to solve the issue right now and it is:
Declare the column which has the html link with media="html" and declare
another column holding the same value but with media="pdf excel ....".
I know that this is not the better solution but at least it'll work.
Anyway, there should be a way of doing this I guess....

Regards,

Nicolas Gonzalez