I am using displaytags and having a problem with export options. when I export
to excel or other formats, the email address contains the wrappers like this
If I take out autolink="true", then the export file loads the email address
correctly but then when the page gets loaded, it is not linked to send out an
email.
what I really want to do is when the jsp page gets displayed, users should be
able to click on the email address to send out an email. Also if users export
the page to excel or csv, the email adrress should be listed without the
wrappers '<a href="mailto:....";
How can I fix this issue?
Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks

[CODE]
<%@ include file="/taglibs.jsp"%>
<title><fmt:message key="appList.title"/></title>
<display:table name="model.appinventory" class="table" requestURI=""
id="appList" export="true" pagesize="5" >
<display:column property="appname" href="editForm.html" paramId="appid"
paramProperty="appid" title="Application Name" sortable="true" />
<display:column property="instance" title="Instance" sortable="true" />
<display:column property="primaryfname" title="Primary Contact Fname"
sortable="true" />
<display:column property="primarylname" title="Primary Contact Lname"
sortable="true" />
<display:column property="primaryemail" title="Primary Contact email"
sortable="true" autolink="true"/>
</display:table>
[/CODE]