Hi,

I'm having problems exporting a paginated list to a csv/xml file. In
both cases only the active page is exported, despite the
"export.amount" property being set to "list".

I've tried applying patch 292 to both the 1.1 sources and to a fresh
SVN checkout, but nothing changed.

My configuration file is like this:

export.amount=list
export.types=csv xml
export.excel=false
export.csv=true
export.csv.filename=report.csv
export.xml=true
export.xml.filename=report.xml
export.pdf=false
export.rtf=false
export.csv.class=org.displaytag.export.CsvView
export.xml.class=org.displaytag.export.XmlView
export.excel.class=org.displaytag.export.excel.DefaultHssfExportView
export.pdf.class=org.displaytag.export.DefaultPdfExportView
export.rtf.class=org.displaytag.export.DefaultRtfExportView

The list in question as over 30k items and is paginated with
PaginatedList. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance...
--
"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as
they go flying by." (Douglas Adams)