I stand corrected ,the solution described by Alison works

  The request parameter for page is now "page" instead  of
"d-.......-p"....when I look for this parameter pagination is working fine and
dandy... but now sorting is broken....it always shows asc only(never alternates
between asc and desc)....

  Any pointers on how to fix this?

  --Raghu

Raghuveer Kumarakrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Looks like this issue has not been resolved.

  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DISPL-469

  I tried the solution described by Alison that does not seem to work for me

  Has anyone else faced the same issue and have a workaround/fix?

  Thanks,
Raghu

A Goal .......... Is a Dream with a Deadline

A Goal .......... Is a Dream with a Deadline