Hello

> I'm having problems exporting a paginated list to a csv/xml file. In
> both cases only the active page is exported, despite the
> "export.amount" property being set to "list".
>
> I've tried applying patch 292 to both the 1.1 sources and to a fresh
> SVN checkout, but nothing changed.
I think that it will be solved only within the 1.3 version.
The bug status is UNRESOLVED http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DISPL-292

Did you try to use the following jar files as described in BUG DISPL-292?
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/attachment/25144/displaytag-good-1.1.1.jar
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/attachment/27344/DisplayTag_1.1.ExportAll_Ja
ume.jar

If so, please let me know. I will also try to use it.

Take care,
David.