There was a change from 2.11.2 to CVS in which src/dparent.c and src/prefork.c use sockaddr_storage instead of sockaddr. I do not believe that sockaddr_storage is supported by newlib on Cygwin (our C library).

My temporary fix was to change sockaddr_storage back to sockaddr. Everything compiles again. Would somebody comment on whether or not this change is essential for some other platform? If the change is not essential for some other platform, could we change back to sockaddr so that the build isn't broken on Cygwin?

Thanks,

Harold