Martin Pool wrote:

If you received distcc from Apple, then you according to the GPL they
must either have given you the source as well, or have given you

    a written offer, valid for at least three years, to give any third
    party, for a charge no more than your cost of physically
    performing source distribution, a complete machine-readable copy
    of the corresponding source code, to be distributed under the
    terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for
    software interchange

Did you?  If you got neither of these, Apple are violating the
licence.

You can download it here:

http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/tarballs/other/distcc-17.tar.gz

All of apple's open-source stuff can be downloaded from there.

I'd posted about it a few months ago (with a link even):

http://lists.samba.org/archive/distcc/2003q4/001771.html

The changes are significant enough that I (not being much of a coder) wasn't able to merge things nicely forward.