On 29 March 2010 10:38, Tarek Ziadé <ziade.ta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I still think you should remove python-dev from the cc list  ;)

I don't know what happened with the change of subject and
crossposting, but I'm now seeing 2 copies of every mail, and both
copies are appearing in both python-dev and distutils-sig (probably,
some of that is gmail's fault, but other crosspostings don't make
things this bad...)

Given that nothing will happen in Python 2.7, I agree that python-dev
should be removed.

Given that easy_install is NOT the "one, true answer" that Anatoly
seems to think it is, I'm dubious that anything can or should be done
until distutils2 is published, so I'd suggest that the whole subject
is dropped until distutils2 is available.

Paul.