On 5/10/18 6:44 AM, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:

> Well, yes, apart from the X-BeenThere header, that I'm not able to locate
> anymore in such mails.
>
> That's a really pity, since a sieve filter clause based on this field is the
> most reliable and common way to file the mailing list messages in a dedicated
> IMAP folder.

You should be able to filter just as well on the List-Id: header.

> Is there a deeper reason, why this header is omitted now?

The main use of the header in MM 2 was to prevent potential mail loops.
I think we do that differently in MM 3.

That said, I can understand why you want the header. File an issue at
<https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman/issues/new>, and we can consider
putting it back.