Bert, it sounds like you have a Code of Conduct complaint about a PyPA-
maintained project -- may I formally pass that along to all of the
pipenv maintainers perhttp://www.pypa.io/en/latest/code-of-conduct/
for followup and ask for more specific details? You can let me know on-
list or offlist.--
Sumana Harihareswara
Changeset Consulting
s...@changeset.nyc